Steps To Add Adsense Code After Read More Tag in Blogger?
This is a great tutorial which will show you how to increase in your current click through rate (CTR) and add a new boom to your overall Adsense earning. With a big repository of plugins for WordPress blogs like Quick Adsense and many more, WP users never need to worry while adding Adsense ads to any part of the blog they wish, but in blogger we lack plugins that could do the job automatically. This will automatically insert your Adsense Ad right after the opening paragraph or the read more button. The read more link is distinguished by the HTML tag “<!–more–>”.
Installing the Script on Blogger
- Go to Blogger> > Templates
- Backup your template
- Tick the “Expand Widget Templates” box
- Search for <head>
- Just below it paste the following JQuery code only if you are not yet using jQuery script on your blog.
- Next paste the following code below <head>
- Now search the following code:
Optional: If you want to display the ad at two places i.e. Below read more tag and also at the end of the post, then delete the highlighted yellow code. Also delete the highlighted code from step#8 given below
- Just below it paste the following code:
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
ADD ENCODED ADSENSE CODE HERE </center>
- Replace the bolded text above with your Adsense code. Remember that the code that you copy from your Google Adsense Account must be first encoded in order to work with blogger templates. Simply copy the code and then encode it using the following tool. Copy the encoded code from HTML encoder TOOL and then paste it in the bolded text that says: ADD ENCODED ADSENSE CODE HERE
- Save your template and you are all done. Visit any post page, you will see an Ad just perfectly right after the first opening Summary paragraph.