Tutorial To Add Custom Domain Name To Blogger Blog?
In this tutorial i will show you the powerful and easy method to install the custom domain to your blogger blog with some simple steps. These are the reasons why we need a custom domain for blogger blog without using .BlogSpot.com?
- Using your own domain name increase the visitors to your website and your site looks professional.
- If you use your own professional .com, .net domain or any other brand name, then its more secure and powerful than normal.
- It’s very frustrating if you have a .blogspot.com domain, because it’s considered like normal sub-domain blog.
- It’s easy to add your domain name to your blogger blog. (Previously techiterian is not a blogspot free domain, but now I moved it to working techiterian.com domain).
- You can enhance the audience and your working style.
- Go to blogger dashboard
- Select your blog that you want to add a custom domain
- Go to setting while clicking on the down arrow button display along with blogger.
- Now in a Basic setting under the publishing section you can see the link to +add a custom domain click on it now.
- Now you have to insert the domain name into the field which display after clicking on add a custom domain link.
Be sure that you added www before adding the domain. (Here in blogger, you can’t use a naked domain as main, if your hosting account allows this then it may possibly).
- Download the setting file and read the instruction link how to setup the DNS for your domain. (I explain it here).
- Copy all CNAME settings that displayed on your page (like the image below) to a text document and it will use in domain settings. Here are some name setting about it
Now you just have to install the DNS setting on your domain manager and its very easy to do here is the step 3 which is installing the DNS or CNAME setting to your domain manager.
- Go to your domain controller where you buy the domain, like godaddy, namecheap, or name.com or any site where you buy your domain.
- Just look up at domain dns setting you have to set it that you copied into a text file previously.
- Set the DNS to ghs.google.com
- Complete the Label, Name, Host field section in your domain account and Set the Cname exactly your blogger account provides you.
- Now wait a little time and add the domain like the above picture shows.
Remember, you have to add DNS before adding your domain name to blogger if you do this before the dns setup you got error that “blogger cannot able to verify your domain”.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would like to thank you for reading this post. If you have any problem and queries please feel free to comment.