1.Steps To Add Follow By Email Gadget in Blogger.
Refer 2nd tutorial for Adding a Widget/gadget to Blogger.
To add this Gadget, Follow these simple steps :
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Click on Layout> then click on the “Add a Gadget” Link
- On the next window click on the plus sign, and you will be taken to the gadget options page.
3. Click the save Button and you are done.
- You can track your subscription information from your FeedBurner Panel.
- If you haven’t even used FeedBurner before, then it automatically burns your blogger feed, and retrieves the new FeedBurner url of the new feed that was generated.
- Though this gadget has got a simple easy to use interface, the gadget is really intelligent, and does lot of background work and synchronization. It checks if you have already burnt your blogger feed, and if you have, then it retrieves your Feed burner URL automatically. If you have burnt the feed but hadn’t enabled the Email Subscription option for your Feed, then it automatically enables the same.
2.How to Adding a Widget to Blogger.
In This Tutorial I will show you how to add a widget in blogger blog. Adding a widget or gadget is not a big deal, But sometimes new bloggers and bloggers who are new to blogger platform are not able to do this.
Here are steps on how to add a widget to Blogger:
1. Log in to your Blogger account with your username and password. Once you are logged in, make sure you are at your Blogger’s Dashboard.
Save your changes.) Once you have added the widgets you want to your layout, click on the “Save” button.