Chitika :Best Google AdSense Alternative
Chitika is the very best alternate option to Google Adsense If your Google Adsense is disapproved, do not worry! Go for Chitika. It is an old ad network, reliability and also will pay on time. If you have a website or blog based on producing articles, reviews or sales, Chitika is the best alternate option for your blog or website. It is a PPC program which offers three kinds of ads: Search Targeted ads, Mobile ads and Local ads. Chitika ads are non-contextual in nature. You can also see their referral program which pays 10% of what your referred party earns. It pays through PayPal and Cheques with a minimum payout of $10.
- Old advertising network, experienced and reliable too.
- Low payout: you can even withdraw $10 from Chitika. Remember, it is $100 for Google Adsense.
- Technologically and has a good R&D team who are well equipped with all the latest developments in the world of advertising.
- About Chitika publisher user interface: It is very simple and comes with easy to use user friendly interface. The periodical reporting of it is decent enough along with the each day reporting of traffic, clicks and eCPM.
- Signing up and approval is easy on Chitika: Chitika does not follow any strict sign up requirement. Owner of even smallest blog or website can apply for the Chitika publisher account. If you have blogs and websites with loads of traffic, then you qualify for the best ads. You are then treated as premium publisher.
- Also, the approval does not take much time to approve your account. Probably within 24 hours of time the Chitika team approves the publisher account.
- Work best for product based websites or content website. Reviewing any product on your website can get more chances of benefiting from it.
- Chitika also needs to improve in recognizing the international traffic. As of now they are best in recognizing the U.S. Traffic.
How to add the Chitika advertisements on blogs and websites?
Are Chitika ad codes compatible with Google Adsense?
How do Chitika referral program works?
Oh yes, before I forget, let me also mention that Chitika is also good in offering referral programs like publishers can earn 10 percent of the referral earning to say about fifteen months.
Not really bad. Particularly very good if your blog or website is disapproved from Google Adsense. Yes, you can use Chitika even if you have been banned from Adsense. Though the pay is low with Chitika, but it is consistent. The entire Chitika team works for the benefit of publishers and advertisers. Chitika is well worth using, if you definitely have no other form of click based advertising on your website. I believe the more ways you can monetize your site, the better result you will get..