Social Media BOTs...Anyone??

Maria Rabe

Mar 19, 2019
usa
Anyone know of a good Social Media Bot? Specifically for Instagram & Facebook. I have a few clients that I need to add followers and likes to their Instagram/Facebook accounts.

I know the best way to do this is to grow organically with content and good marketing. However, this is purely for social proof on some new accounts. Also, I know there are a ton of websites that sell followers and likes and comments. But I'm thinking rather than purchase these I can just do it my self If I had the BOT.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

kvikash2_hyper

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 17, 2019
When looking for a social media bot, you need to specify what you really need first:

For a few social media accounts management
For massive accounts management
For the first purpose, you just need a cloud-based automation tool. There so many similar tools online even in Quora, such as: SocialMail, Hootsuite, InstaRanker, etc. They do not make much difference.

If you need to handle hundreds even thousands of social media accounts, I would've suggested SocialMail,

SocialMail by Techiterian

Module: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
Price: Normally $19 or $35 per month, or $79 or $99 per year. Please check their pricing page.
Customer service: They seem to be online all the time.
I once used their Instagram version, not for long. The price seems fine, If you just want to try it or use it for short time, this is a good choice.