Steps to Add a Contact Form Widget to Your Sidebar in Blogger
Recently, Google officially made an announcement that the Contact us Widget is ready can be applied to those blogs which are hosted at blogger. After the consecutive improvements in Blogger HTML editor and Google+ Comments for Blogger, previously we heard some rumors that Google is about to release its brand new Contact us widget that can be added in the sidebar of any blog that is hosted at blogger. Today Google officially made an announcement that the Contact us Widget is ready can be applied to those blogs which are hosted at blogger.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard
- Select Layout.
- In the Layout click on Add a Gadget option.
- From the list of Gadgets select Contact form widget.
The built-in Contact us Widget is added to your site. Visit your site and confirm that the widget is successfully integrated in your sidebar.
- The features of this widget are somewhat like an ordinary contact us form, or in other words you can say that it is pretty much like simplicity at its best. It has three files, one for the email address, the second for the name and the third is finally for the message.
- This widget does not support Captcha codes, which means that you will receive spammy emails if someone attacked your gadget through a robot or any other software. There are still few bugs in the gadget, but comprehensively it is indeed a much needed improvement.However, if you mean real business, then this contact us page might not help you greatly.
- This widget supports Email validation, which means, when someone enter an invalid email address it will display an error message such what similar to the following screenshot (A valid email address is required).
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would like to thank you for reading this post. Now it’s your turn to share your views, suggestion or place any query. Also, don’t forget to share it.