How to Implement Google plus comments in Blogger.
Google Plus is a latest social networking platform which is being owned by Google. Many new features and updates were released in the past months which is the Google Plus commenting system for Blogger. Blogger introduced a new commenting system in Blogger, using Google plus comments in order to make the blogs more Google search engine and Google plus friendly. As more and more number of people are joining google plus, implementing Google Plus comment system in your blog is definitely a good idea. It is very easy to implement it on default templates. So here we are going to learn that how can we enable that commenting system in our blogs.
The new Google plus comment system can be implemented in default templates from Blogger by Going the Google + tab of Blogger dashboard and ticking the option for the same.
Advantages of Google Plus Comments:
- Comments becomes so easily shared:- the comments are getting shared on Google plus circles, so more traffic from Google plus circles.
- Public and Private Comments:- This is another great feature for better security that your visitors can add the public or private comments.
- Edit or Delete Comments
- Different views for comments:- User can filter comments based on the comments from their circles or top comments etc.
- Threaded System
- User Friendly:- It is having a user friendly and stylish design which will attract your visitors to comment.
- Plus One Comments:– This is the greatest feature by which you’ll get good traffic from Google+.
Disadvantages of Google Plus Comments:
- Only Google+ Users Can Comment – This is the first disadvantage of this system that only google plus users can comment. However, if your visitors are using Google+ then only it is good.
- No Notification system for comments – You will need to check comment manually.
How to Enable Google+ Comments In Blogger:
1. Go To Blogger Dashboard >> Google Plus.
2. Tick on The Little Check Box near Google+ Comments .And You are done.
By default, this comment system doesn’t work with custom templates. Just follow these steps to enable both google + and a blogger comment system with custom templates :
1. Go To Blogger Dashboard>> Template >> Edit HTML.
2. Look For Below Below Code
<b:includable id=’comment-form’ var=’post’>
3. Just Below It. Paste The Following Code Given Below.
<div class=’cmt_iframe_holder’ expr:data-href=’data:post.canonicalUrl’ expr:data-viewtype=’data:post.viewType’/>
4. Final Step Click “Save Template”.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would like to thank you for reading this post. Share this post if you like this. If you encounter any problem, feel free and comment below to get solution instantly.