Removing Blogger Attribution Gadget from blogger
The attribution gadget is a gadget present at footer of blog and says “Powered by Blogger”.The gadget is locked,when you click on the edit link of attribution gadget you will notice that there is no Remove link,Because the gadget is locked officially by the blogger.Below are the steps given to unlock this attribution gadget.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard >Template.(In old U.I it is Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML)
- Make a backup of your template.
- Click on “Expand Widget Templates” check box.
- Now search for below code in your template
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Replace locked=’true’ with locked=’false’
- Now save your template and go to Layout page. .
- Click on the edit link of attribution widget.
- Click on Remove button and you are done.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would like to thank you for reading this post. Now its your turn to share your views, suggestion or place any query, I will try my best to sort it out. Also don’t forget to share it.